Sunday, November 18, 2012

ShopaHAULic: IMATS Toronto 2012 haul

Hi dolls I hope you are all having a fantastic day. I went to IMATS on Saturday and I had so much fun! As I promised, here's a haul video for you. Hope you enjoyed it!





OPI The Top Ten Set $16
contains alpine snow, bubble bath, tickle my france-y, kiss me on my tulips, red lights ahead...where?,
big apple red, I'm not really a waitress, you don't know Jacques?, vampsterdam, lincoln park after dark


Lashes from Nigel Beauty Emporium 7 for $10
#1, #43, #47, flare short black


Royal and langnickel brushes:
$3 bent eyeliner, $8 stippling duo-fibre, $4 concealer

Make up for ever HD foundation in 115 $31

OCC Lip tar in trollope $12, concealer in Y1 $15

That's all dolls :) I hope you like my haul and don't forget to subscribe to my channel as well as my blog. Talk to you all soon.

Stay chic!~

No comments:

Post a Comment