Friday, October 4, 2013

OOTD: Secret garden


Hi dolls, I hope you are all doing well! Surprisingly, the weather has been quite warm here in Canada which is definitely rare during this time of the year. I seized the opportunity and wore this somewhat more spring appropriate outfit.


Sorry for not being seasonal appropriate, I promise this will be the last one.


About this outfit, I absolutely adore this chiffon floral shirt. It’s super girly and the collars are adorable!




 
The navy skort dresses up the outfit and adds a touch of preppyness to it. As you probably know by now, I adore fedoras and wear them all year round (hence lavenderfedora). Those Tom’s crochet flats are a receny score and I love them. They’re so incredibly comfortable and cute at the same time.


I just got this rose gold Michael Kors watch recently and I love it to death! It's quite different from all the other ones I've seen and I think it looks a lot better on my tiny wrist than those chunky metal ones.

Interesting fact about this purse, since I went back to China this summer, my parents were digging up some old treasures in our house. They found this purse which my dad bought over 10 years ago in Russia. I think they were saving it for me and look at the quality of it, it still looks brand new.
I hope you enjoy this outfit and definitely let me know what you think of it. Until next time,


Stay Chic

Yolennie

31 comments:

  1. Your so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Love the outfit ^_^ New follower! :)

    Beauty Blog: http://www.thestarlight92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello hun..cute outfit... wanna follow each other? just tell me if u follow me, then i'll follow u back immediatley.

    Loves
    trokesland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. How I envy you for this weather! Lovely look :x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that is no longer happening :P

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit you're so pretty (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, the skirt is adorable!
    I follow you, we can follow each other! Kisses

    www.lamodaamimanerablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and romatic outfit! Love the hat and the watch so much.
    I follow you now. I also hope you visit my blog and you like it just as well as yours to me.

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, greet back to you from Canada <3

      Delete
  7. I hope it stays warm there for as long as possible...I know your winters are pretty brutal! I love how you're rocking the fedora with the floral top! I already miss spring:))!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely and winter is coming :P Thanks for stopping by my blog, lovely <3

      Delete
  8. holy adorable. Such a great look and I love your watch! Fabulous post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure thing thanks for stopping by my blog

      Delete
  9. adorable outfit :) wanna follow each other? ;)
    Mrs Vain

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great watch!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's so lovely of your parents to save that for you. Cute look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really grateful for that :)

      Delete
  12. Love this outfit!! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  13. obsessed with your watch!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete