Friday, November 15, 2013

Shiseido Warehouse Sale!

Hi lovelies!
I hope you are all having a fabulous day! I just want to make a quick update on what's going on with my life.
Back in August, I was fortunate enough to get a demo job from Shiseido, so far, the experience has been nothing but fun! Essentially, I go visit from store to store which I provide support and occasionally, I do makeovers for clients! That has to be my favorite part of my job, although I'm not professionally trained when it comes to makeup, I've watched enough tutorials on YouTube to learn how to do it properly. There's nothing more satisfying when the clients look into the mirror and are delighted about what they see. The happiness that shows on their lovely faces makes me realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful job at this age.
Enough rambling about how much I love my job, the purpose of this post is to let you girls who live in the GTA area know that there will be a warehouse sale this weekend: Nov. 16 & 17. It's at 3030 Allstate Parkway in Markham.  I don't know if you guys know, but Shiseido also owns Nars, so there will be loads of amazing products there. This year, since I'm working for Shiseido, I got a ticket to the private sale which is happening today Nov. 15. I can't wait to share with you all what I'm going to get and hopefully, you guys can visit during the general sales and get something you like. I've been to a general sale before and HERE is my post. I highly recommend Shiseido's lipsticks, they're so creamy and pigmented. The price at the sale is $10 compared to regular $30!

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

Stay Chic

Yolennie

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a fun job, congrats! It must be so rewarding to see how happy the clients are when they see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodluck and more power to you!

    btw, would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? Let me know.

    xx
    ellie
    new post --> http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2013/12/quite-ordinary.html

    ReplyDelete