Wednesday, July 2, 2014

OOTD: Chain and peplum

Hey dolls! Happy belated Canada day and happy early fourth of July. I always found it quite interesting that US and Canada have such close national days. Anyhow, today, I have another outfit for you all. This has got to be my favorite out of all the ones I’ve shot the other day. I apologize for the plain background, it’s just that I live in a very plain residential neighborhood with nothing interesting going on. This brick wall gotta do.



    

Onto the outfit: I absolutely adore this black peplum jumpsuit that I got from Nastygal. I know I recently wrote a quite negative review on the website, although my opinion stays the same, this jumpsuit is my love. Black is my favorite color to wear, although I always to try push the boundaries and step out of my comfort zone, black is definitely my default color. This statement chain necklace is such a loud piece, I really don’t know how to style it other than with solid colored clothing. I hope you enjoy this outfit and until next time

Stay Chic

Yolennie

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love your top
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair and that outfit looks great on you!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this outfit is red-carpet ready! Your hair color is really cool! Is it a lot of work maintaining the look? I've never dyed mine!

    ReplyDelete