Tuesday, July 29, 2014

OOTD: Miss Cat

There’s something about long tight-fitted dresses that really appeal to me. Personally, I don’t like the appearance of my legs, so I tend to wear dresses or skirts that cover them. This particular dress that I got from China last summer is one of my favorites. The silhouette fits my body perfectly and I can either dress it up or down. Here, I paired it with this felt hat and those booties that I just scored from Asos. I really like this outfit as it’s not too formal or too casual, so I can really wear this to a multiple of occasions. What do you think? Do you prefer long dresses or mini-skirts?

Felt hat: H&M
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana
Dress: bought in China
Booties: Asos






Until next time,

Stay Chic

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is completely perfect! I love this dress
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this dress is so cool! loving the print!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look gorgeous!! I love your dress and how you styled it ;)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dress! I like longer lengths because I always feel more put together but nothing against a good mini

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is amazing and it really suits you. I like these kind of dresses too because it makes you look sophisticated. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete