Friday, July 25, 2014

OOTD: Neon ACID

Hey dolls, how are you all doing today? I had a fantastic day as it was my first day officially becoming the stylist at Mercelle. If you recall, I was helping out as a MUA with the team; now that I am officially part of it (as the head stylist), I am so thrilled. Today, we visited our first client’s condo and helped her sort out her closet. It was loads of fun and I can’t wait to start this brand new journey.

top: DIY
shorts: Top shop
Sandals: Zara
Sunglasses: Ardene
That explained why I have been MIA recently, and our work with Miss Chinese Beauty Pageant was officially over (successfully might I add), so I will be having more time for this blog again. Today’s outfit is super casual. I actually handmade this tank myself. It was a basic boxy black T-shirt and I sprayed bleach over it with patterns cut out of cardboards. Anyways, I love how it turned out and I have been wearing it non-stop. This is kinda my go-to summer outfit: muscle tank paired with high-waisted shorts, and some kind of black strappy sandals. (so typical, ha)I just got those sandals from Zara and I am so in love.






What's your go-to summer outfit? Please let me know :)

Until next time, 
Stay chic

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your style! That shirt is awesome, and I think I might need those shorts! :)

    xoxo
    Cassidy

    http://heartofgoldandglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your hair! You rock it :)

    TEALINHEELS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit, love the shorts!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shirt!!! Nice blog:)))


    www.fashion--picture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete