Saturday, July 5, 2014

Review: Revlon Matte Really Red Lipstick

Hi dolls, I hope everyone is having a beautiful day! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I am a part of the makeup team for Miss Chinese Toronto under Mercelle makeup studio, so I have been busy preparing and practicing. I want to squeeze in a lipstick review for you all, and that is for Revlon’s matte lipstick in Really Red.



excuse the rough job, i took this in a hurry
I have always been a sucker for matte lipsticks, and finding a perfect matte red lipstick has always been my makeup mission. I think I might have found the one! As you can see from the photos, this particular lipstick is not exactly matte (like MAC’s retro matte formula), but in a way, I appreciate it more. It’s extremely pigmented and smooth to apply. It’s not drying whatsoever. This is the kind of red that makes your teeth extremely white, yet it’s not too cool-tone that it might make some people look ashy.  Overall, I think this is a beautiful and classic red lipstick, it should definitely be a staple in every makeup lover’s stash. Plus, the affordable price tag makes it even more appealing. Huge thumbs up for Revlon lipstick range, it’s phenomenal!

Until next time,
Stay Chic


5 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with a red lipstick! I just came across you blog now, i'm your new follower on bloglovin', and I cant wait for your next post, good luck with the Make Up team for Miss Chinese Toronto :) x

    littlekaatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this lipstick! It's so perfect for most of the occasions!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing red. Def will purchase this for clubbing!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful color! Red lipstick - must have of all women)
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so fiery red! I love wearing that shade of red. It really pops out good. Really catches attention LOL

    Ash

    ReplyDelete